Visual content is king, and Instagram is its court. More than any other social media platform, Instagram provides your audience with a way to visually connect with your brand, taking a virtual look inside your business. Of course, any social media platform is only as good as the content you post on it. To put Instagram to work for your business, post images that are not only creative, beautiful, inspirational, or fun but also accurate representations of your brand and the subject matter you find important. Above all, aim for fun and interesting, taking care to avoid obvious marketing.
Latest posts by Crackerjack Marketing (see all)
- Championing Representation and Equality: Why Diverse Buyer Personas Are Important - February 24, 2023
- Why Social Search Matters - December 13, 2022
- Social Media Mistakes - October 27, 2022
- Social Media Marketing and Management for Brands During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Negative Comments About Your Brand? Make Them Work for You - July 23, 2019