Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! Oh, my! There are many different social media venues to choose from. While each one might have a place in a social media strategy, not all may be right for your business.
We presented this free social media class entitled “Which Social Media Platform is Right For Your Business?” last week. In case you weren’t able to attend, you can view the presentation right here:
- Facebook is about customer retention & relationships
- Twitter is great for customer service & outreach
- Pinterest can be used to build rapport with your customers
- A blog is essential if you don’t have a website
- LinkedIn is a great tool for account executives and C-level management