Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and learn how to build a world-class social media presence for your business or organization? If you’ve got the desire to learn, we’ve got a training program for you!
With over 10 years of experience in training companies and individuals on social media strategy and execution, the Crackerjack Marketing team can help you get on the right track towards fulfilling your social media and content marketing goals.
Our CEO, Stephanie Schwab, is an adjunct faculty member at Loyola University Chicago and the Faculty Director of Loyola’s Digital Marketing Strategy Certificate Program. All of our training programs are guided by Stephanie’s experience teaching executives at all levels of knowledge.
From CEOs to small teams, certification classes to workshops, we can customize our training for your office or event.
Social media training topics include:
- Social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and more
- Corporate blogging and content marketing, including how to develop themes and topics and organize your team for content creation
- Timesavers, tools & tricks (Hootsuite, editorial calendars, etc.)
- Emerging platforms: Periscope, Blab, Snapchat
- Social media measurement & dashboards
- Social media-themed games and icebreakers, suitable for executive retreats, conferences, and events
This isn’t training out of a box!
Every social media or digital marketing training program we create is customized for your needs, depending on the level of experience of the trainees as well as the goals of the company. Most training sessions include printed or printable reference materials; we can also arrange for one-on-one follow-up sessions for key team members.
Our training teams reside in the Chicago and Detroit areas and travel around the country (as well as around the world). We also provide interactive online training via Skype, GoToMeeting or other webinar services.
Please contact us today to get in touch to discuss your specific social media and content marketing training needs.