Who we are:
Crackerjack Marketing is an established digital marketing agency with clients and team members all over the world. We create social media, content marketing, and influence marketing that generates awareness, intrigue, and enthusiasm for our clients. We’ve been a 100% remote organization since our founding in 2010.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for designing and developing social media and web graphics, social video, and web pages across a variety of Crackerjack Marketing clients. You’ll be a design chameleon, able to pick up and work with various brand standards as you go from project to project.
This role is fast paced and requires a confident and intelligent individual, who is an excellent communicator and digital native with strong command of social apps, algorithms, and content creation. Your strategies and work will overlap with other digital marketing we’re doing for your clients, and you’ll coordinate with the Social Media Managers for each client, our ads specialist, and others in the execution of your work. You’ll be supervised and supported by a Client Manager for each of the clients you own.
This is a full-time, remote contractor position.
- Creating of a wide range of social graphics, video, and short animations – adhering to brand standards, specifications, and best practices for each platform
- Develop original design concepts designed to meet clients’ strategic objectives & brand standards
- Be responsible for all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Understand performance-driven creative
- Develop and implement graphics- and video-based social media strategies for clients, including but not limited to the following platforms; Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, Linkedin
- Monitor platform best practices, offer recommendations for clients, and implement those initiatives
- Have a strong understanding of social platform algorithms
- Design WordPress and Leadpages landing pages
- Create email templates for newsletter campaigns
- Project manage all owned deliverables and be sure that you meet all deadlines
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, people, and projects simultaneously
Our requirements for this position:
- 1+ years marketing agency social media experience and company/brand experience in graphic design and video production for social media
- First-hand experience with social media channels including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Proven experience developing fresh and engaging content for a variety of social platforms and understand the strategy behind each of them
- Digital native, invested in social media, and excited to discover and embrace the latest social media trends
- Self-starter with proven remote track record, and can work independently to proactively solve challenges
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English, project management, and time management skills
- Experience with project/team collaboration tools such as Slack and Notion
- Native English speaker and writer, or exceptional command of American English
- Own an up-to-date laptop with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, a smartphone, and have reliable high speed internet
Application is open until filled.