Join the Crackerjack Team
Digital Marketing Manager
Who we are:
Crackerjack Marketing is an established digital marketing agency with clients and team members all over the world. We create social media, content marketing, and influence marketing that generates awareness, intrigue, and enthusiasm for our clients. We’ve been a 100% remote organization since our founding in 2010.
What you’ll do:
Our Digital Marketing Managers are the liaisons between the agency and our clients. You are the primary point of contact, handling all day-to-day client interactions, as well as managing the team and projects needed to foster client success. This role is fast paced and requires a confident and intelligent individual who is an excellent communicator and has strong knowledge of digital marketing.
We are only interested in applicants who have a keen interest in and understanding of social media, content marketing, and influence marketing. You must have a demonstrated track record, with 3-5 years experience, in managing social media and content marketing projects and presences, as well as managing a small team of community managers, writers, and designers.
This is a full-time, remote contractor position.
- Support clients and projects by creating and managing:
- Client discovery and strategy
- Monthly strategy and planning
- Editorial calendars and content planning
- Monthly and weekly reporting strategy and setup
- Review and approve content created for client accounts (blog posts, newsletters, social posts, graphic assets, etc.)
- Create and manage client timelines
- Develop goals, KPIs, action items, and tasks/sub-tasks
- Manage client communication, including, Zoom meetings, calls, emails
- Oversee and back up all day-to-day marketing execution
- Manage client team members in execution of strategy and account management
- Manage quick turnaround times and robust volume of content via efficient processes
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation, collaboration, excellence and accountability
Our requirements for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing agency account management or client-side digital marketing project management with B2B, tech, or software clients or businesses
- Experience managing teams of 2-5 people, including contractors and freelancers
- Proven experience developing fresh and engaging social media content, social media strategies, and driving channel growth
- Self-starter with proven remote track record, and can work independently to proactively solve challenges
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English, project management, and time management skills
- Own an up-to-date laptop with Microsoft Office Suite, a smartphone, and have reliable high speed internet