Who we are:
Crackerjack Marketing is an established digital marketing agency with clients and team members all over the world. We create social media, content marketing, and influence marketing that generates awareness, intrigue, and enthusiasm for our clients. We’ve been a 100% remote organization since our founding in 2010.
What you’ll do:
Our Digital Content Writer will write content for our clients that inspires, educates, and engages their audiences. You’ll use your words to motivate people to take action on behalf of our clients through emails, social media posts, landing pages, blog posts, and video scripts. You have a strategic marketing mindset and are a savvy wordsmith with a knack for and love of writing.
This is a full-time, remote contractor position.
- Produce engaging and dynamic content for a variety of channels and mediums, including but not limited to: social media posts, emails, landing pages, websites, digital ads, webinars, blog posts, infographics, and video scripts
- Easily adapt and seamlessly integrate different brand voices to speak to varied audiences for a wide range of clients
- Collaborate with the social media managers and client managers to plan, optimize, and execute on content that resonates for each client audience
- Collaborate with our designer and the client teams to plan and write scripts for short-form and long-form videos
Our requirements for this position:
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing-focused content writing position, ideally with an agency
- Proven experience working effectively across multiple clients and utilizing different brand voices across their work seamlessly
- Invested in social media, with personal experience using a variety of social media platforms, and excited to discover and embrace the latest social media trends
- Self-starter with proven remote track record, and can work independently to proactively solve challenges
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English, project management, and time management skills
- Experience with project/team collaboration tools such as Slack and Notion
- Native English speaker and writer, or exceptional command of American English
- Own an up-to-date laptop with Microsoft Office Suite, a smartphone, and have reliable high speed internet
Application is open until filled.