https://crackerjackmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/CJM-Header-Logo-New.png 0 0 Christina Strickland https://crackerjackmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/CJM-Header-Logo-New.png Christina Strickland2012-08-02 01:15:412022-06-10 22:09:39Which Social Media Platform is Right For Your Business?
Which Social Media Platform is Right For Your Business?
Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! Oh, my! There are many different social media venues to choose from. While each one might have a place in a social media strategy, not all may be right for your business.
We presented this free social media class entitled “Which Social Media Platform is Right For Your Business?” last week. In case you weren’t able to attend, you can view the presentation right here:
A few of the key takeaways our students learned in this class were:
- Facebook is about customer retention & relationships
- Twitter is great for customer service & outreach
- Pinterest can be used to build rapport with your customers
- A blog is essential if you don’t have a website
- LinkedIn is a great tool for account executives and C-level management
We’ll have more free online classes coming soon.Â In the meantime, sign up for our free weekly Small Biz Social Media Tips newsletter.
The following two tabs change content below.
Vice President at Crackerjack Marketing
As Vice President of Crackerjack Marketing, Christina works closely with clients to develop and execute world-class social media strategies and creative influencer marketing programs. Her mantra is “measure, measure, measure!” because size really does matter - at least when it comes to growing her clients’ social media presences.
Latest posts by Christina Strickland (see all)
- Championing Representation and Equality: Why Diverse Buyer Personas Are Important - February 24, 2023
- Why Social Search Matters - December 13, 2022
- Social Media Mistakes - October 27, 2022
- Social Media Marketing and Management for Brands During the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020
- Negative Comments About Your Brand? Make Them Work for You - July 23, 2019