Last night I was a guest of the Philly Social Media Moms, presenting to a great group of bloggers on how to create media kits. Jo-Lynne Shane hosted and my friend Cecily Kellogg helped answer questions and get everyone get into the trenches creating their own media kits right there at the workshop.
UPDATE: My friend Cassie Boorn has a very cool course online that teaches bloggers how to create media kits and work with brands. If you need some help and motivation, this could be a great way to get started! The class runs for the first time on April 28 from 2:00-4:00pm PST but you can sign up anytime and get all the materials afterwards. Cassie has given me a discount code to share with my readers, just click through here or use code “crackerjack” (no quotes) for a 20% discount.
Latest posts by Stephanie Schwab (see all)
- Business Social Media: Farming vs. Fishing - January 9, 2018
- The Bots Are Coming: The Rise of Chatbots for Business - January 8, 2018
- Your Corporate Social Media Policy - May 16, 2017
- Influence Marketing: The Good & Bad of Following Up - May 9, 2017
- Why The Best Agency For You Might Not Be A Social Media Agency - April 20, 2017