Valentine’s Day is drawing closer and love is in the air. You don’t need a special day to show your appreciation to your Twitter followers; anytime is a good time! Here are 5 easy ways you can show your Twitter community you care:
1. Thank your new followers for following you. Take the time to read each new follower’s bio and make your “Thank you” tweet personal.
2. Retweet their tweets and share their links. If your Twitter followers are sharing good content, help expand their reach and share it with your other followers too.
3. Give them a #FF mention. #FF is the popular “Follow Friday” meme on Twitter. As the name suggests, this is done on Fridays and is a means of recommending other Twitter users to folllow.
4. Follow them back. We don’t advocate follow spam Twitter users, but you can show your appreciation to your Twitter followers simply by following them back.
5. Listen & respond thoughtfully. The biggest compliment one can pay to another Twitter user is to actually read their tweets and respond. It’s simple enough but has the biggest impact.
By taking the time to do these simple things, you’ll not only show appreciation for your Twitter family, your Twitter experience will be that much richer and rewarding for both you and your followers.
Latest posts by Christina Strickland (see all)
- The B2B Content Marketing Survival Guide - December 19, 2017
- How to Humanize Your Brand and Why You Need To Do It - August 31, 2017
- Should You Fire Your Social Media Agency? - August 17, 2017
- How To Structure A Blog Post to Get More Readers and Maximize SEO - July 27, 2017
- The Difference Between a Blog and a Website in Your Marketing Strategy - July 12, 2017